Bakery - Stores / Yard Person / FLT Driver
To assist in all aspects of stock maintenance, placing orders and receiving goods
* Recording Goods inwards / Outwards
* Ensure checks to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate
* To take delivery of goods delivered into stores, with the use of Forklifts where required
* Ensure that all goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity
* Put materials away in stores after deliveries
* To get materials out ready for Factory use
* Assist with stock checks when requires
* Keep stores clean & tidy
* Monitor scrap metal returns and general waste skips
* MUST have stores experience and full FLT Licence
Hours of work:
16:00 - 00:00
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
At David Wood Baking we have over 20 years’ experience in the bakery business, and if one thing is clear about our company it’s that we’re passionate about baking.
We currently produce a range of quality frozen 'bake off' and craft bakery products encompassing Savoury Pastry, Sweet Pastry, Bread, Morning Goods and Confectionery products from six cutting-edge bakeries around the UK.
Yet we’re not a company to sit back and relax. Product development is our heartbeat and we work closely with our customers to develop products that combine specific requirements and imaginative flair. Working with key partners we have already developed a number of new exciting and award-winning products that continue to attract and delight consumers.
On top of this we’re always on the look out for new and innovative ways to improve the way we do what we do best – bake.